B-MCT Manual (French)
Below please find the training materials (e.g., slides and homework) for the Metacognitive Training for Borderline (B-MCT) including the manual. The download is permitted with the understanding that any commercial use is prohibited. Copyright regulations apply (e.g., no manipulation of material, no incorporation of slides into other programs without prior consultation of the authors). You can download the modules via the below links. We are grateful for both comments and criticism: email@example.com
Again, we kindly ask practitioners and institutions for a small contribution before using the B-MCT materials (practitioners: 30€/$30; institutions: 100€/$100) in view of the amount of work and costs associated with the development of our program. Contributions can be made online.
Of course, we will send you an official donation receipt.
- B-MCT Module 1 Attribution francais (1.3 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 2 Rumination et pensee catastrophe (1.5 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 3 Etre Empathique I (4.7 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 4 Découvrir le Positif (2.3 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 5 Etre empathique II (4.5 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 6 Estime de soi (4.7 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 7 Sauter aux conclusions (5.3 MiB)
- B-MCT Module 8 humeur (1.7 MiB)
- Manual French BMCT (2.3 MiB)
- regles de groupe (25.6 KiB)
- travail a domicile Modules 1-8 (327.2 KiB)
Help us to help others!
In view of the troubling financial situation of many psychiatric hospitals, it is our goal to provide the borderline metacognitive training program (B-MCT) at a low threshold. However, research does not only consume much of the free time of those involved, but also significant financial resources. If you want to support B-MCT by making a contribution, we would be very grateful.
We guarantee that all donations will go into the further development of the B-MCT (future tasks: translation of modules into other languages, new graphics, hiring of students to perform B-MCT in institutions). On request, we can send you a donation receipt (please send us an email with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org). Please inquire about different possibilities for sponsorships. Donations can be made to the following account:
Pay to: UKE AG Neuropsychologie
Bank: Hamburger Sparkasse HASPA
Account title (this is crucial to ensure that your donation reaches us):